Do you want to provide compassionate, high quality care? Do you want to join a dedicated and collaborative interdisciplinary team?
Bring your CNA skills to one of Agrace’s beautiful inpatient units to provide patient and family centered care.
Play a key role in patient care by keeping them comfortable, providing ADLs, serving meals, reinforcing education to patients and families, all with the goal of meeting Agrace’s mission to enhance the quality of life for patients and families facing serious illness. The ideal candidate must be compassionate, collaborative and organized, have up-to-date CNAs skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment caring for a variety of patients.
- NOC Shift (11pm - 7:30am)
- .9 - 1.0 FTE (36 - 40 hours/week)
- Works every other weekend
- Benefits eligible position
- Up to $500 bonus if person remains in PM or NOC shift CNA position with .7 FTE or higher (1/2 payable after 3 months and 1/2 payable after one year)
To qualify, you must have: